Sunday 26 May 2013

Welcome!


Hi, welcome to my blog- “To The Wardrobe And Beyond”!

I’m Sophie, a 20 year old Fashion and Textiles student from Hertfordshire, UK. I previously owned a blog which I started around 3 and a half years ago in which I posted images and small ramblings of my life. However, over the last 2 years I’ve been studying a Foundation Degree and wanted to begin another blog directed towards a new chapter in my life and the journey I’m travelling on as a student and freelance designer! I’ll be updating this blog regularly with all my latest adventures and going-ons in fashion, textiles, art and music. I hope you enjoy reading and feel free to comment or contact me further.

Sophie
Xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sophie,
    It's Aaron! Look forward to seeing more of this blog! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete