Tuesday 17 June 2014

New Look Summer 2014

It seems like a literal lifetime ago when I used to be so excited to go into New Look, thinking that their 915 range was like something hot off of a London Fashion Week catwalk. Those were the days (in our dreams girls!) 
The company have always been a staple of sorts for many fashion followers and like their competitors on the high street, they've grown into their own niche market. I've always believed that New Look's prices have been reasonably fair over the years but shopping for clothes also has a lot to do with quality and aesthetics too, something that had actually led me away elsewhere for a period of time. 
Despite being slightly disappointed for a while with the quality of some of their pieces and 'samey' looking garments, this Summer the company have definitely gone back into my good books. There are some lovely on trend pieces both in store and online at the moment, and I've put some of my favourites together below. I'm looking forward to getting some nice pieces for my wardrobe this Summer!
Black Neon Floral Print Kimono- £19.99 White Caged Chunky Block Heel Sandal- £24.99 Blue Ditsy Floral Print Playsuit- £19.99 Pink Ankle Strap Block Heel Sandals- £14.99 Pink Frill Cable Knit Socks- £2.99 Blue Floral Print Shorts- £14.99 Pink Gingham Check Crop Top- £7.99 White Sleeve Floral Print Shell Top- £17.99 Mint Green Lace Pencil Skirt- £24.99 White Floral Jacquard T-Shirt- £19.99 White Chunky Cross Heel Strap Heels- £27.99

No comments:

Post a Comment