Wednesday 26 June 2013

I'm SORRY!!

This is not on. I haven't blogged in almost a month. I apologise. Profoundly. The last couple of weeks have been so chaotic, I've been finishing up my foundation degree for good in setting up my graduate exhibition and organising the final catwalk show which happened last Thursday. Thankfully both were an amazing success and after turning model booker/allocator for the day last week, it made me realise why I love fashion so much. Pics to follow!

In other news I went to my two uni interviews as I'm topping up my degree to a full BA Hons for another 2 years of study. I went to the BA Fashion and BA Textiles interviews and was accepted onto both courses (DILEMMA!). In the end I decided to progress onto the Textiles course but I'll still be making garments and taking my studies in a fashion direction. I just feel that I work so well in exploring textiles and I can't wait to develop collections using screenprinting, laser cutting, dyeing, etc., some of which I wasn't able to use on the foundation course.

I also got all my second year results back and I'm so happy with how I did- three 2:1's and two 1st's! Pretty darn happy that I'm coming away with a top 2:1 overall. I'm going to miss the girls and tutors but I'm looking forward to seeing them at graduation in November for a catch up and celebratory drink!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment